Friday, January 15, 2016

An Open Letter to Isis


Dear Isis,

How are you? I'm fine. Are you a bunch of sand niggers? My girlfriend is a sand nigger. She will blow you. Does that make you hate my freedom? Why is your name isis? Is you or is you not? Or is you isis? I don't get it.

Hey –Marco Rubio will also blow you – up. Then you'll be isnot. And you won't be so tough. Do you watch the Big Bang Theory? Because I've got a big bang theory for you. BIGBANG!

Hey – do you know what time it is? Me neither. Who cares? So what are you doing right now? Do you like to go fishing? Because I do. What do you like to catch? Sand eels?   What's it like in the Middle East? East of what? Did you ever hear of Howdy Doody? Do you want to come to America? Did you ever see Donald Trump naked? He always says what his mouth thinks.

Well that's all for now.

Love,
Jeb

No comments:

Post a Comment