Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Good times is a comin'

“Ya know,” Ben Carson's great x 15 grandaddy says to his pals in their steerage berth on the way over, after a friendly game of checkers, “I used to wield a knife purty good. Skinnin out a zebra, pokin a bug, even carvin some monkey's brain out and eatin it if I was a mind. When we gets to this here land uv milk and money we's a headin to, I hopes some day about (he scratches the top of his head) say four hunnerd years fum now that my great x 15 grandson can make a livin wif a knife too. And run for president. What a great land we're a goin to where just four hunnerd years fum now of sex wif the white man, give or take a few, some genetically diluted offspring uv mine will once again be as free as I was a couple hours ago. Praise the Lord.”
“Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment