Monday, October 31, 2016

priorities

Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, Rice, Powell who lied the U.S into attacking Iraq and the resulting ongoing horror, these war criminals are still walking around free as the clap.  Not to mention Karl Rove who fingered a U.S. undercover agent because her husband criticized the administration.  Where's his treason conviction?


Da heck widdat. Fust things fust. Let's look at Hillary's e-mails. Got to be sumptin dere. We got nuttin better to do nohow. Ain't really no dangers to save de crunchy fum. Dat jest de propogander fo de masses.. Or as Mister Trump would say, "to de misses."

I was selling my books at an art & craft show this weekend where they staged a little Trump parade.  I yelled to the banner bearers the obvious question.  "Why?  Convince me."  One responded, "Common sense."
I yelled "That's just two words.  It's not an answer."
After consulting with her handlers, the middle aged sex object strode over to me and said, "Three letters.  FBI."

Now I know who the Trump supporters are:  Other people who don't speak in sentences.  Their Messiah has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment